Welcome

Taylor Hall is my favorite player ever. Rebuilding since 2006. I have animosity towards Tyler Seguin.

Sunday 1 January 2012

"We want you at 1st base. I've only ever played catcher. It's not that hard Scott, tell him Wash. It's incredibly hard."


Let’s start this thing off with an Oiler rant. I’m a hardcore Oilers fan joining a blogosphere littered with blogs about the team. It kills me to see such a passionate fan-base, me included, see such under-performing hockey. This city, Edmonton, is in a bit of a kerfuffle. I think the best way to get a team to turn it around quickly is to take away their cheddar. In order to do that people would have to stop going to games. Let’s face it; the kids are already worth the price of admission. This team has its fans by the balls and there’s nothing we will do about it. At the end of the day this is a business and Katz is still making money. Oilers’ brass are laughing. Tambellini still hasn’t made up his mind on Dubnyk or Deslauriers yet and Lowe has a glass of Dom Perignon every night to celebrate the cups he won here 20 years ago. No desperation, no crooked results.

I'd imagine assembling an NHL team is easy, right Wash?

No comments:

Post a Comment