Welcome

Taylor Hall is my favorite player ever. Rebuilding since 2006. I have animosity towards Tyler Seguin.

Monday 2 January 2012

Let's play some puck!

My agenda for today consists of watching this game and the Oilers game, so far. I haven't bought into the hype of the outdoor game since the Heritage Classic, having that game here in town is a little more exciting too, because the originality and flare are gone. I'm watching it today because there's nothing else to do. I hope none of the players snap an ankle on the terrible ice. I'll take Philly in this one - 4-2.

Look at this sexy fellow, he must be one of those pesky Finns that I (speaking for everyone) love. Obviously this call up tells us that Maggie hasn't done enough yet to come back. That's okay, because I'd rather him surpass a PPG in the new year than have him come back and have his confidence drop like a sack of hammers again. Petrell was a beaut though, a Finn too! His interviews were hilarious, but his play wasn't so funny. He was getting killed against other teams' fourth line and that hurt us. Get offensive position in the offensive end, Tom Renney Logic - "Let's chuck out the 4line!", back in our end we go. He's not even as good a looking guy as Harski, which defies the laws of physics, you have to be damn ugly to be uglier than Harski.

It's all good though, because number 56 is here and he'll give 'em hell!

Chip, chase, check. Chip, chase, check.

No comments:

Post a Comment