Welcome

Taylor Hall is my favorite player ever. Rebuilding since 2006. I have animosity towards Tyler Seguin.

Friday 6 January 2012

This means War

Like my paint skill editing?

Haven't heard the latest news? Get Twitter and follow all the MSM hockey guys then. Pierre LeBrun has a good source for the issue, follow him on Twitter if you haven't already. The NHLPA has rejected the proposed realignment due do extra travel and playoff structure... What? EXTRA TRAVEL?? The whole purpose of this was to eliminate the excess travel, among other things. Pissed off wouldn't even describe Winnipeg in this situation. They have such a brutal set up right now, it is incredibly unfair to them, compared to every other team in the NHL. The NHLPA should know that when consulting the players for their opinion they can't just call up Toronto and New York for their Eastern opinions... A West team complaining about travel? Yeah right. Another thing to ass, the NHLPA could have at least used a better excuse; how about the 16 team West and 14 team East? That part of this deal was ridiculous and I hope that Donald Fehr and the CBA demand a 15-15 split in the CBA war. I don't think people outside the locker rooms have given that part enough credit. The Eastern teams have such better circumstance right now, so I understand Bettman had to throw that in to get East votes at the Board of Governor's meeting, but it has gone on for too long. The West deserves better and this league needs to have fairness.

I'm really bummed about the cancellation for the record. I am tired of seeing boring old Minnesota 6 times a year, and I yearn for the day to seeing superstars of the east live once a year, all of them.

Is the issue of the day foreshadowing? The word that shall not be said is looming in everyone's mind, I'm sure. Remember 2004-2005? Whelp!

Donald Fehr vs. Gary Bettman....

Ding, Ding.

No comments:

Post a Comment