Welcome

Taylor Hall is my favorite player ever. Rebuilding since 2006. I have animosity towards Tyler Seguin.

Friday 3 February 2012

Regarding the Oilers

I'm not a Gagner fan, I'll admit, but damn... that was a stupendous show he put on against Chicago. To me, it seems, some nights he struggles to make and take a pass, like many Oilers over the years who are not with us anymore (thank god), and other nights he plays a pretty effective game. Last night was history, 1980's history. Props to Gagner, and lets hope he can continue to roll. This just made the trade deadline much more interesting. ;)



The Oilers play Detroit tomorrow, I hate using this word because I think it might jinx them, but the Oilers will be HEALTHY. That`s right, NUUUUUGE and Gilbert are back. Thank the lord. Gilbert is the most under appreciated Oiler ever and I hope the Oilers never dare trade him in the next 5 years.

Our team always plays up to good teams, so I feel good about playing Detroit. Unless the team has their legs, because when they do, we won't be able to touch the puck.

The Chicago/Edmonton series is damn good, I love playing them. It's the definition of fire wagon hockey AND we always end up on top! Keep 'er going!


Eberle is one point back of Phil "the thrill" Kessel, is that possible? Kessel has slowed down it seems, LOL. Anyway, I hope Eberle keeps climbing, only 9 back of Evgeni Malkin for the league lead. If he keeps having four point nights he might make it! Kidding, but seriously, a top 15 finish is reasonable.


Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment